Both we and our network partners are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. If something goes wrong, we’d like you to tell us.
We take all complaints and other feedback very seriously, to improve our service and our customers’ experience. If you would like to make a complaint or get in touch about a complaint you’ve already made, please do so using the details below.
I'd like to complain about the network.
Any complaints about the Network or its service should be made directly to them. Please follow the links below to log a complaint with your Network.
I'd like to complain about Buymobiles.
Please contact us with details of your complaint by email at: [email protected]
Or by letter at:
Turnpike Business Park
What happens next?
1) You’ll receive an acknowledgement email to confirm receipt of your complaint and your unique reference number.
2) We will then investigate the details of your complaint.
3) You’ll receive a reply to your complaint within 24 hours of us initiating the investigation (please allow longer over weekends).
4) In the instance we believe the complaint has been resolved, and we don’t hear back from you within five working days, we will close the case.
5) If we have closed a complaint and you feel it hasn’t been resolved, you can ask us to reopen it by contacting us using the details above, or simply by replying directly to your last communication with us, quoting your unique reference number.
6) If a satisfactory agreement can’t be reached following further investigation, you can request details of the dispute resolution body we’re registered with, which will adjudicate your complaint on your behalf.